Thanks to a strategic approach, ELESER is firmly established as an innovative, ethical, reliable and sustainable company. At ELESER, our customer's needs always come first.
We will take care of every last detail to do with your lift or platform, from start to finish, and we can guarantee that the product will be safe and reliable.
- We take care of researching, designing and manufacturing all our lifts, whether for passengers or goods.
- Innovation and quality are two of our core values.
- We support our official representatives throughout the process of selling, fitting and subsequently servicing our lifts and elevators.
- We create direct and indirect jobs.
- We are renowned for our fast and customised service.
- Most of our replacement parts are designed, developed and finished at our factory.
- We use components by top international brands.
- All of the ELESER lifts designed for passengers are approved by the IMQ Competent Body.
Our R&D&I department is constantly designing new lifts, improving existing ones and working tirelessly on tailored projects.
- 1994: Business began by producing our PHE goods only lift.
- 2003: Our first passenger lift was launched. It was the ELESER PERSONLIFT homelift model approved for people with physical disabilities.
- 2007: The EASY goods only platform was taken to market as the cheapest, easiest and fastest to install.
- 2009: The ELECAR car lift model was released, which is approved for vehicles with a driver and passengers inside.
- 2012: The DW mini‑load lift or dumbwaiter lift was launched to be used largely in restaurants, but also for transporting all kinds of items and small loads
- 2013: We released the SV step lift platform designed especially for people with physical disabilities, elderly passengers and wheelchair users.
- 2017: The HCA goods lift with attendant was released and approved for transporting goods and passengers.