The purpose of this policy is to inform data subjects about the various processing operations carried out by this organisation through the website and which affect their personal data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights.
1. IDENTIIDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE PERSON IN CHARGE
ROBLES ELESER, S.L.U., domiciled at CARRETERA SEVILLA – MAIRENA DEL ALCOR KM 0,8, 41500, ALCALÁ DE GUADAIRA, SEVILLA – SPAIN, with Tax Identification Number B90416496, contact telephone +34 955 634 649 and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- USERS OF/VISITORS TO THE WEBSITE OF THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY
We will process the personal data provided in order to:
- Deal with requests, complaints and incidents transferred through our contact channels incorporated in the website.
- Understand the behaviour of the visitor on the website in order to detect possible computer attacks on our website.
- Comply with the legal obligations that are directly applicable to us and regulate our activity.
Protect and exercise our rights or respond to claims of any kind.
- Where appropriate, send commercial communications relating to the goods or services that make up our activity and/or news or bulletins related to our sector. Your refusal to provide authorisation will make it impossible for us to send you information.
- Where appropriate, manage your participation in competitions and promotions carried out by the entity. Your refusal to provide us with authorisation will make it impossible for you to participate.
- Where appropriate, send satisfaction and/or quality surveys. Your refusal to provide us with authorisation will make it impossible for us to evaluate the service provided.
3. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
- USERS OF/VISITORS TO THE WEBSITE OF THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY
- In the consent you have given us to process your data for the purposes indicated. Refusal to provide your personal data will make it impossible to process your data for the aforementioned purposes.
- To comply with the legal obligations that apply to us. In this case, the data subject may not refuse the processing of personal data.
- In our legitimate interest to protect our image, business and track record by preventing attacks on our website. In this case, the data subject may not refuse the processing of personal data, but may exercise, where appropriate, the rights recognised in the “rights” section of this policy.
4. WEBSITE ADD-ONS AND TOOLS
5. TIME LIMITS OR CRITERIA FOR THE PRESERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was originally collected.
Once the data is no longer necessary for the processing in question, it will be kept duly blocked in order to, where appropriate, make it available to the competent Public Administrations and Bodies, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor’s Office, during the period of limitation of the actions that may derive from the relationship maintained with the customer and/or the legally stipulated retention periods.
6. AUTOMATED DECISIONS AND PROFILING
The website does not make automated decisions or create profiles.
7. INTENDED AUDIENCE
For the duration of the processing of your personal data, the organisation may transfer your data to the following recipients:
- Judges and Courts.
- State Security Forces.
- Other competent public authorities or bodies, where the controller is under a legal obligation to provide the personal data.
- Where applicable, to those Processors who provide services to us..
8. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
The organisation does not carry out any International Data Transfers. Should it subsequently become necessary to carry out international transfers of data, the degree of protection of the destination country will be verified and the guarantees required by the regulations will be adopted.
9. SOCIAL MEDIA
In order to make you a participant in our activity, thus enabling you to be aware of our news, we inform you that ROBLES ELESER, S.L.U. has created a profile on Social Networks.
Google Business: https://support.google.com/business/answer/7667250?hl=es
Data subjects may request further information about the processing of their personal data and may at any time, free of charge, exercise their rights of access, rectification and erasure, as well as request restriction of the processing of their personal data, object to the processing, request portability of their personal data (where technically feasible) or withdraw their consent and, where appropriate, not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
To do so, you can use the forms provided by the organisation, or send a letter to the postal address or e-mail address mentioned in the heading. For the appropriate purposes, we inform you that you may be asked for your ID card or any other similar document, in order to prove your identity, provided that this cannot be done by other less intrusive means.
In the event that you feel your rights regarding the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially if you have not been satisfied in exercising your rights, you may file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) via its web page: www.aepd.es.
11. VERACITY OF DATA
The interested party guarantees that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up to date, and undertakes to inform of any change in the data provided, through the channels provided for this purpose and indicated in point one of this policy. The interested party shall be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage that they may cause as a result of their failure to comply with this obligation.
In the event that the user provides data of third parties, he/she declares that he/she has the consent of the interested parties and undertakes to provide them with the information contained in this clause, exempting the organisation from any liability arising from failure to comply with this obligation.
12. CHANGES AND UPDATE
If you have any doubts about this policy, you can contact ROBLES ELESER, S.L.U. using the forms provided by the organisation, or by sending a letter to the postal address or e-mail address mentioned in the heading.
Last revised 17/05/2023